My lover
So baby I want you to know
that everytime we argue
I dont feel the want to let you go
and throw it all away but
I feel the need to be in your arms
and hear you whisper those words
"I'm still in love with you"
When i bring you close
I hope you can hear my kisses whisper
the feeling of my heart
And when you look into my eyes
I hope you can see how much love
I have for you.
My lover
I have 21 papers in total to sit for IGCSE. Please, cheer me up.
that everytime we argue
I dont feel the want to let you go
and throw it all away but
I feel the need to be in your arms
and hear you whisper those words
"I'm still in love with you"
When i bring you close
I hope you can hear my kisses whisper
the feeling of my heart
And when you look into my eyes
I hope you can see how much love
I have for you.
My lover
I have 21 papers in total to sit for IGCSE. Please, cheer me up.
<< Home